Sunday 11 June 2017

Buen Camino 2017/4: Some pictures from the way.

It continues to be a beautiful journey. Even though it is starting to get very hot after midday, the scenery is worth the 'pain'.




At times I see a really good photo shot ahead and then realize it is one I took last year.
Coming out of Pamplona, wasn't sure if the hills would be clear. It cleared up for me to get across but bucketed down soon after. Some pilgrims turned back because of lightening strikes soon after.






It is good to finally be able to download some photos. 
I am in a little village/ bar (Olmos)  just before Burgos. I just managed to communicate to the landlady I am from NZ and she just about collapse with joy. But for some reason she doesn't like Aussies!!!
Update: I think her son is in NZ but Oz is definitely not on her Christmas card list.

2 comments:

  1. Strange how you always seem to find a bar! Looks lovely Paul, some great photos and im pleased to see you've left the Manchester United shorts at home. Keep the updated coming, memories are flooding back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the shorts with me but had the 'offensive' part cut off so they are shorter shorts.

      Delete